Monday, May 11, 2009

Update..

Hi, I know it has been forever but my life has been very busy.  I have not slept very much in the last couple of months, I have been trying to get everything done.  I have been working as much as possible to save up some money to survive on after graduation.  This week I am working 35 hours and on top of that I have 20 hours of class that I have to attend.   I also have a project due in every class but the good thing is that I don't have finals.   I am graduating from college in a little over a week, which is very exciting!!  After graduation we have to pack up and clean our house.  On June 5th, Jasper and I are moving to Fair Oaks which is located near Sacramento. 

 Jasper got a job with Composite Engineering, Inc., here is their web page if you want to check it out, it is pretty cool.  
http://www.compositeeng.com.  I have just recently started looking for a job, I wanted to find out what area we were going to live in before I started to apply for jobs.  

We are living in a one bedroom apartment for 4 months to check out the area and make sure we like the city life.  We ended up going to sac last week and checked out a few places and we found the perfect fit!!! (we were also approved on our own, no co-signer!!!)  Here is the web page for apartment.  http://www.parkplacefairoaks.com/html/amenities.html   We are going to be right next to the gym which will be great because I have been slacking on working out lately.
The town of Fair Oaks is so very cute!!! It has a small town feel and the American River is less then a mile away!!! 
Here is an article I found about the town
 http://sacramentorealestatevoice.com/2007/01/23/fair-oaks-quaint-and-charming/


Here is the layout of our apartment


There is even a little putting green on it






1 comment: